Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sick

Well, I’ve been coughing for a couple of weeks, so I finally went to see the Doc. And well it turns out that I have a bronchial infection. They gave me a couple of puffers and some antibiotics. I feel like crap. Still working though. I took a day off, didn’t really feel much better, so back to work I go. 3 weeks now that I’ve been coughing like I need to bring up a lung. This sucks.

On a brighter note I did get me language books from Mom. So I’ve started brushing up on my Pashto. I’ve gone through the book and highlighted some of the phrases that are relevant to me. Once you learn how they spell out the pronunciation they use it’s a pretty good book. Now I have something to do the locals I work with, instead of just sitting there in silence.

No comments: