Monday, March 15, 2010
Temperature Rising
It's starting to get hot. The highs are in the 30's. I'm sweating through my combats just sitting around. And it's only going to get hotter. At this point we are all pretending that we're thinking about the job, but we can't help think about how little time we have left. The end is coming fast (not quite fast enough). There is still a lot work to do, and we do remain focused on the task at hand, but every night I've been packing away a little more. Trimming out what I don't need. Looking to see what I can start sending home. So I'll be down to the essentials. I'll only have left what I need to work. Everything else will be packed and on the way home. I don't know if it's the hot days or how little I have left, but it seams that time is slowing down. The days take longer, the weeks never seem to end. Before you know it I'll be back home.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you. Thought about putting together another parcel but I don't think it will reach you before you leave. T can't wait to get on the golf course and AD. Counting the days.
awesome! cant wait to see you as well!
Post a Comment