I’m back. It’s sucks when I come back and it takes so little time to feel like I never left. As soon as my boots hit the ground I was back told to get ready for work. Just enough time was given to get organized and ready for shift. But there was an up side to my return.
When I returned to my room I was unable to reach my bed. It was covered in packages. I had about a dozen or so packages and letters that literally filled my entire bed. Everything was just waiting for me. I didn’t even take the time to unpack my own bags I was too eager to find out what was in each one.
I got everything. Books, puzzles, teas, snacks, letters, feet warmers (thanks Dad and Diane, those were great seeing as my first shift back was a midnight shift), licorice cigars (nice touch Auntie Yvette). Everything was such a boost to moral.
I still have to go through everything again and see everything that I got. There was so much to go through in the short amount of time I had. Thank you everyone, that was really great to come back to.
1 comment:
Just read your blog and I'm glad that the packages made your return a little more bearable. It sounds like your trip was wonderful. Glad you had the chance to see those beautiful cities.Keep your spirit up, always thinking of you We love you very much.
Post a Comment