Well this is it, this is my last moments of freedom before I head back. I’m sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane. From there I will take my long flight back to work.
I’ve been gone for so long that I almost forgot that I had to go back. I think that makes for a good holiday, when you’ve been gone so long you forgot where you use to be. A holiday like that makes for some good memories. I’ve been to a lot of places that I’ve never been before, I’ve been to places I wouldn’t have normally had the chance to go to, and I’ve been to place I know I want to come back to.
But now it’s time to store the photos and get back into the mind set. I’m still not done my job. I still have a lot more time to spend away. It’s pretty well have done now. Just a short time more.
No comments:
Post a Comment